Your customers look to YOU to provide state-of-the-art marketing services with systems and strategies that are relevant TODAY. While you have the experience and knowledge to help them with marketing, what do you do tell them when they ask about the tools they need to implement your ideas?
Do you just say: “Go get InfusionSoft and LeadPages”?
Is that really the best you can do to help your customers?
Is an outside resource to implement YOUR systems and strategies really helping you?
White Label Marketing Services
When it comes to white label marketing tools, you basically have 3 choices:
1. You can send them off to buy someone else’s product.
2. You can build the product yourself.
3. You can get White Label email marketing software from someone else who has already built the tool you need.
Let’s look at each of these options:
1. Send them off to go buy something else.
Ouch! This is not a smart option!
When you can not provide the answer for your customer, you are no longer indispensable. Sending your customers off shopping for tools to compliment your marketing services is the first step in losing them.
Who knows what they will find? Worst case – they will find one of your competitors who IS providing a complete white label software product.
2. Build the White Label marketing tools yourself.
Marketing automation (white label) is your best option.
Building the marketing software yourself gives you complete control of the feature set, the user experience, and how it integrates with your marketing services.
When you have you own product, and combine it with your marketing expertise, you are now providing a complete solution, you are a one-stop-shop and you become indispensable.
The only problem with building it yourself, is that this task is easier said than done. Depending on the capabilities you need in your marketing platform, this task can be anywhere from easy to impossible.
If you have a team of programmers on staff with the talent and time: easy. If not: impossible.
3. White Label a marketing platform that already exists.
This is a great option for many.
When you white label CRM software, you get a product that is already built and has a proven track record. You put your name and branding on it and then resell it as part of your complete solution.
What to look for in a White Label Marketing Platform
1. The product does what you need it to do, out of the box.
2. The product is easy to learn and use. Remember it needs to be a product your customers will embrace.
3. The company has been offering White Label Email Services for more than 5 years.
4. The company provides you with tools and support to effectively resell their system.
5. You can completely White Label the product with your branding and no trace of the company who actually built it.
White Label Marketing Services from AllClients
AllClients is a CRM and Marketing platform that has been around since 2004 and offers a White Label program. Imagine an easier, more friendly InfusionSoft that you can put your branding on and sell it to your customers as part of your complete solution.
AllClients is CRM, Email Marketing, Landing Pages, Automated Marketing Funnels, Workflows, Integrated Phone and Texting, Mobile App and more – All in an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use system.
Your branding, your content and your pricing with white label marketing. You now can offer a complete solution with your name on it.